“The beauty and charm of the wilderness are his for the asking, for the edges of the wilderness lie close beside the beaten roads of the present travel.”
-President Theodore Roosevelt
Welcome to the Smoky Mountains
of Western North Carolina!
Upscale vacation rental, close to Franklin and Highlands in Western North Carolina. This wheelchair accessible accommodation sits on 5 private acres with sweeping 270 degree views year round. You’ll enjoy stunning vistas from four decks, the hot tub, sleeping swing and every room of this amazing vacation lodge.
- Sleeps up to 10 in four suites, each with its own bathroom and Sony flat screen HDTVs
- A gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and new Italian tableware
- High end designer furnishings both indoors and outdoors
- Hot tub on the lower north deck and a sleeping swing on the upper north deck
- Wifi Internet, satellite/Direct TV and free long distance U.S. phone calls
- Minutes from shops, restaurants and many outdoor activities and amenities
- Close to downtown Franklin, with a drive time of 30-50 minutes to Cashiers, Highlands and Waynesville
Buttercup Haven is wheelchair accessible offering a covered porte cochere and one level entry, as well as two bedrooms with en suites on the main level.